Friday, September 16, 2011

Not easy

I have finished refurbishing the unit our son Martin was living in and on Sunday a young couple are going to take a look at it with the probability of purchasing it. Hope they do as it will save about six thousand dollars in agent's fees.

The transfer of the title from our joint ownership to me is not as easy as I though it would be. Joan's probate needs to be finalised and those documents forwarded to the settlement agent so she can apply to have the title re-issued in my name. Same goes for our residence.

As George Bernard Shaw once said....... 'Life isn't meant to be easy'.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Good Luck with everything Kevin Did you happen to watch Sam Stouser win the American Open last weekend, I was happy for her, xo

Jenny said...

Ain't that the truth :)