Sunday, October 2, 2011

My daughter Helen

I am truly grateful that my daughter Helen has followed on from her mother, my Joan, and become the chef extraordinaire and presents wonderful meals of which I am not capable of making....and don’t feel the need to cook.

This afternoon she served up lamb kofta meat balls and a Turkish dish, Gozleme.

Usually I am not into this sort of food, but today has changed my mind set and I am up for anything Helen serves up. It is always delightful!

There was also a bit of wine and I am ready for bed at 6.35pm.

They...Helen and James, have a new (second) dog; a puppy. Whilst there isn’t too much jealousy, Ruby, their first dog, is feeling a bit left out. Should be interesting in the future because the new puppy of eight weeks is going to grow to about twice Ruby’s size.

They were searching for a name for the new dog and I suggested a Papuan name ‘Sisia’ which is Motuan for dog...they liked it.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Mmmmm Helen's food sounds absolutely delicious Kev. I've commented before that I'll just invite myself to dinner one day - I hope you forewarned her :-))

Seriously though, I'm so glad they're making sure you eat an enjoyable meal and relax with them from time to time.

It would be lovely to see pic's of the new puppy. Hope Ruby realises she's still top dog shortly :)

xx

vinay dhaka said...

I got such a good information on this topic its very interesting one. You made a good site and more example. I have found a similar website please check this one Rifle Cabinets Perth visit the site to know more about Guardall safes.