Saturday, December 30, 2017

Drama on Christmas Day

I went to my brother’s house for Xmas Day.  All of his family and partners were there and after a huge spread for lunch, bro did a Santa Claus and gave out the presents.  Mine from brother Graham and his partner Carole was a bottle of Chandon which I will look into tomorrow when my daughter Helen returns from their trip to Queensland.   Right at the end of pressie time bro Graham dropped to one knee and called his partner to centre stage.  I could see some drama unfolding there.  Bro told her that he hoped that she would accept this gift...sighs from a few people and Carole opened the new ear rings and put them on.


As it turned out, Carole knew what bro was going to do.  Laughs all round. 

1 comment:

carolyn Barry said...

Hello Kevin,

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Tom and I are still alive and as well as can be expected all things considered. We are still both working too hard our children tell us. We have nine grandchildren with two on the way which makes for a very busy Christmas. All but one were home. You look great!!

God bless,
Tom and Carolyn