Saturday, November 5, 2011

'Strike that..reverse it'

Yesterday's post showed two photos...one of our wedding in '66 and one supposedly 40 years later. Our daughter Helen told me that the second photo wasn't taken just 5 years ago and that made me look closely at it. Same people gathered at some venue but it certainly isn't just 5 years ago. We all looked quite a bit younger in that pic and I had to agree with Helen. I was wearing a shirt which I cannot recall having and as I usually keep clothing for more that 5 years this is a much older photo...probably taken at a 30 year reunion.

So here is the photo taken in January 2006.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

What lovely pictures Kevin, Joan was a beautiful bride. So nice you sold the camera, equipment and car. Good luck on with the rental.
......:-)Hugs