Friday, September 11, 2009

Uncle Jay

I subscribe to 'Uncle Jay Explains the News' which is supposedly aimed at explaining the news to kids, but is a humorous take on the news mainly aimed at adults. I thought it wasn't too bad at all.

In a recent posting by 'Uncle Jay' I noticed an advert placed by the sponsor Google. I clicked on the ad and found the most amazing diatribe about the 'New World Order' in which Barack Obama, Javier Solana of the European Union, Prince Charles of Wales, Queen Beatrix of Netherlands and Prince Hassan of Jordan are all part of the Masonic Antichrist world plan. Wow!

If you want to get the lowdown on all these meanies you will need to purchase the document and of course you will need to get in early before the Antichrists have it taken off the WWW.

You can take a look at the teaser here.

I was surprised to say the least that Uncle Jay would have such an advert on his page and so wrote to him asking if he agreed with what the document said.....see here:

Hi, Kevin. The ads on my site are generated automatically by Google Ads, based on the words that the page contains. That sometimes results in some weird stuff.

No, I don't endorse everything that appears, and occasionally will block something that I think is inappropriate for the kids who follow my site. While I think that the ad you mention is a bit out there, I don't consider it something to block.

Thanks,
Uncle Jay



On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM, KevinLock <kalock@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Name KevinLock Email kalock@iinet.net.au City, State Western Australia Your Message I was surprised to see an advert on Uncle Jay's latest episode promoting a paper by www.VisionRevisited.com headed Obama's New World Order.
Do you endorse the content therein?

I don't know whether I should give Uncle Jay a miss?

No comments: