Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whoda thunk?!

Joan's cat is becoming less stressed in her new home. We can not yet trust it to stick around if we let it outside....maybe another week or so.

We have had quite a few cats over the years. This one has put me on a new learning curve. Firstly it is a ginger female. I thought that all ginger cats were Toms, but the Cat Haven told Joan that that is changing. Secondly, the instruction booklet that came with the cat clearly says that cats are lactose intolerant. I am one of those blokes who only reads the instruction manual as a last resort, so I gave her a nice bowl of milk which caused her to be very messy in her toilet area. Whoda thunk?!

I have been rather slack on the computer front. A few days ago I received an email from an Aboriginal gal I help out, asking for another 7 machines. I have set up three for her with an older operating system which suits the educational software I have. The other 4 machines will be specifically set up for internet and general computing. They are all slot loading iMacs and are virtually bullet-proof.....no worries about viruses....very few operating system problems. Just as well, they are going to be hammered!

No comments: