Sunday, October 21, 2012

Enthusiasm wanes


Been busy lately preparing computers for distribution.   A notice at a local shopping centre in a needy area has seen a number of people coming to collect computers from my house.  Previously I had placed notices at the same shopping centre, but some nutter had been taking them down within a day.  That person has obviously not seen my latest notice or is in prison or somewhere else.     I still have around ten machines to distribute before I start on the thirty early iMacs which I will aim at placing, loaded with early childhood educational games.    I might not be able to place many of them as most folks these days want faster machines.    Landfill?

I am getting a little tired of the computer restoration project and may bow out soon.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Keep trying to post but it has not been going through. Could be I am not typing the verification words properly. Kev, if you gave up your computer work, what would you do. You are doing a great service for those who less fortunate that we are.

Stay well my friend....:-)Hugs