Monday, October 26, 2015

Willetton SHS 1995 reunion

I had a wonderful Saturday evening at a reunion of students who graduated in 1995. I wasn’t part of that cohort, but taught many of them over their 5 years of high school.  
I was the only teacher who mixed it with the 130 ex-students of Willetton SHS.  I was a little disappointed with the lack of interest of other teachers of this group, but confess I enjoyed the attention and kind words bestowed on me.  Bit of an ego trip!
Brother Graham dropped me off at the venue at South Fremantle Football Club and responded to my call around 10.25pm; collected me and dropped me off home.

A few photos of these 36/37 year olds.  All of the guests I spoke with were most successful in their chosen careers.

Click on Pics to enlarge.....
The wonderful Sam who organised the event









No comments: