Sunday, April 22, 2012

A two-person reunion

Last night I visited Angela, an ex-student of mine from 27 years ago.  We have not seen each other or even talked in all that time.  We reconnected through FaceBook and it was arranged that I should visit her.   I was not disappointed and we had a good time going over careers and names of the good and bad kids at Rockingham Senior High School at the time we both were there. Of course both of us had stories about staff and students that the other had not heard before.  She told me of a couple of students that I had unpleasant times with who had made it and 'moved forward' since school.  Good news.    She, her husband and daughter live in Cottesloe and their house has un-interupted views of the Indian Ocean and is only one street from the beach.  It is on the market if you have a spare $1.6M.

Here is Angie as she is today.    Lovely!

2 comments:

a said...

Great story! I dont think i look a day older myself!

Bernie said...

Vacations, old friends, new friends, Kev you are doing very well and I am so pleased for you. Have a great week.....:-)Hugs