Friday, April 8, 2011

Reincarnation

Our neighbor Fiona called me to the fence to chat. She told me that she was feeling a little uneasy because she thinks Joan may be trying to contact her. It seems that there is a dove which perches on our letter box which is where most of the conversations between Joan and Fiona took place. She can park her car right alongside the letter box and almost touch the dove before it flies off. Joan had told me that if there was ‘something or somewhere’ after death that she would prefer reincarnation. It would be my luck to come back as a cockroach or a blowfly.

Yesterday I went to W.A. Newspapers to collect 5 late model Macs. The newspaper prefers to give their cast-offs to me rather than to staff or people who would later seek help if something goes wrong with them. I am obliged to write to my contact at W.A. News, thanking him for the gift and noting that they will not be sold, but refurbished and given to needy folks.

This afternoon is the big day when Helen and James take possession of their new house. We did the final inspection on Wednesday evening and I was further impressed with some features that we didn’t notice when they first made the offer to buy. Looks like a heavy weekend of cars and trailers shifting furniture etc from one place to the other. I need some exercise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kev I posted a very long comment full of interesting facts , Did you wipe itout? marg

Bernie said...

Perhaps Joan is trying to tell Fiona she is okay.....if so using a dove is beautiful.
Marg if your comment was about reincarnation I would of enjoyed reading it. I had a couple of experiences after my husband passed. I don't normally share them though.
Good Luck with the move Kev...:-)Hugs

Anonymous said...

Kev didn't wipe out my e mail' it's out there somewhere. I hope youdon't mind i sent you an e mail.i hope you received it. marg