Friday, April 29, 2011

There are nice people out there!

I have had a good day...quite a few people have been nice, and helpful to me.

The local branch of the ANZ bank helped me avoid filling out a long and complicated claim form to get a $260. credit Joan had in an account that had been closed. A simple phone call to Head Office and a cheque is winging its way to me. Similarly, ComBank at Spearwood where I now have a lady who helps me out with things difficult, cancelled a $20 late payment fee on my credit card. When things are all again running well, I will buy her a nice bottle of Champaigne.

The third win for the day was at an auto parts shop where a young lady gave me trade discount on a set of spark plug leads for daughter Helen’s car saving me about $25.00.

I had to get a statutory declaration witnessed at a Police Station this morning. It was to do with transferring Joan’s Superannuation fund into my name. The form looks crazy, but is a legal necessity. Here is part of the Stat. Dec.
Click on it to enlarge to readable size

No comments: