Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bindii grass

This morning I spent some  time in the sun weeding my front lawn of Bindii grass/weed.   Bindii is hard to find until you walk on the very sharp prickles.  Bindii comes to my lawn courtesy of Australia Post delivery motorcycles.  The postman takes the shortest route to the next letterbox over front yard lawns spreading Bindii seeds to all and sundry.  Thanks Mr Postman!  OK, I guess if I were a Postman, I too would take the shortest route to the next letterbox.  A Wikipedia file pic of bindii is below

                                                         click to enlarge


This week is, or was, Perth Fashion Festival and until I saw this photo in the newspaper I never knew why models never smiled.  She obviously isn’t happy parading clothes she most probably wouldn't normally wear.    Sexy indeed!


                      Photo from the West Australian our only daily newspaper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kev, So shoulder pads are back again. Pity they didn't have enough material for a skirt....

Heather said...

Hi Kev! Great pics! I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question I have about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com